We respect the privacy of your data (any identity revealing information such as name, contact details, and/or bank information) you share with us. We assure you that we practice industry guidelines to safeguard your privacy on our platform, both website, and mobile app, as stated above.
Information we collect:
We monitor the IP address of the visitors and analyze the data thus collected to understand trends and market statistics. Our platform may gather your personal information, if you;
- 1. Sign up and create your profile, or
- 2. Otherwise, share your personal information with us, or
- 3. Use Zoylee platform services in any way, or
- 4. Fill up our contact forms or subscribe to our newsletters or other information from us, such as emails, or
- 5. Apply for a job, take part in our surveys and contests or otherwise take part in activities we promote that may require your personal data,
- 6. Login with Facebook, it may fetch your email address, name, profile picture, and social ID,
- 7. If you log in with Gmail, it may fetch your email address, name, profile image, and social ID.
Information gathered through the use of Zoylee platform and services
When you access our platform, we will automatically gather some data from your computer, which may include;
- 1. IP address
- 2. Operating system
- 3. Browser type
- 4. Cookies
- 5. Device’s ID and its location
- 6. Language
- 7. Pages you have visited
- 8. Pop-ups or push notifications you may have seen and responded to
- 9. Date, time, and duration of your visit
- 10. The kind of services you seek
- 11. The way you use such services
How we use this information?
This type of information is gathered for analytics and evaluation to improve User Experience by upgrading the platform features and the services that we offer. We may internally use or share the collected data from you with third parties for some or all of the listed objectives:
- • Know your activities and interests on our platform.
- • Verify and determine user authenticity, and any financial transactions about any payments you make.
- • Customize and/or tailor any form of communication that we may have with your with respect to the information or services we think you may find useful or which may interest you.
- • Individualize and enhance your experience on the platform.
- • Improve, personalize, and expand our services and offerings on our Website and App.
- • Develop new products, services, features, and functionality for you.
- • Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
Find and prevent fraud
When you sign up on our platform for account creation or otherwise share your data with us, we may utilize it to send promotional and/or marketing collaterals to you. However, you can at any time unsubscribe from receiving such materials.
We may also share some collected data on social networking sites and/or with our marketing partners for sharing adverts to you, and to search engines and analytic professionals.
Zoylee may share:
A) Your personal information with any individual or organization where we believe in good faith that such data sharing is important for:
- a. Comply with the law or in response to a court order or administrative proceeding.
- b. Producing relevant information with reference to arbitration, litigation, internal or government or investigations;
- c. Protecting the rights, safety, property or interests of Zoylee or others;
- d. Otherwise as granted by the law.
B) Personal information about our visitors – both customers and non-customers, with the given types of organization that we appoint on our behalf to perform different kinds of operations:
- a. Financial companies that specialize in banking and online payments.
- b. Non-financial agencies that are engaged in data and payment processing.
Notwithstanding this Privacy Statement, you acknowledge that we hold the right to share your data with any legal, regulatory, governmental, tax, law enforcement or other concerned bodies according to applicable law and our legal obligations.
We have deployed enterprise-grade security measures like physical, technical, administrative, and electronic arrangements to safeguard the data against loss, theft, misuse, and alteration. Our payment processing partner complies with the latest PCI DSS standard, and therefore, you can rest assured that the information you share with us is fully against theft or loss with respect to the industry standards for data security. However, please note that no practices for security are 100% effective and in case you think your data security or privacy has been compromised, feel free to contact us at [email protected]
at the earliest.
It is your responsibility to protect any password that you use to access your account on Zoylee. Kindly treat the OTPs (One Time Passwords), special characters, and letters confidentially, and do not share it with others. We disclaim any liability arising because of your failure to do so. In case of a lost password, you might partially lose control over your personal information shared with us. Hence, you must get your password changed immediately by contacting us.
Cookies and web beacons
Our website uses "Cookies" so that we can customize our content and serve you with relevant information when you revisit our website. Cookies can be described as small bits of data that web servers send to your web browser, which it saves in text form. You have the option to choose whether to accept the cookies or not by toggling on/off your browser notification. We use the data thus collected to analyze and understand the user behavior to further improve our online services. It is to be noted that if you reject cookies, then it might restrict you from accessing certain sections or features of our website.
You may please write to us at [email protected]
to express your objection regarding Zoylee using and/or disclosing your personal information or any of the above-mentioned purposes at any time.
One of our priorities is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. Zoylee does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 18. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately at email: [email protected]
, and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Only those individuals, who are 18 years or above, are allowed to conduct any transaction through the Zoylee platform. Parents, guardians, or legal caretakers of the individuals under 18 years are solely responsible for ensuring that their children and/or wards do not carry out any transaction without their permission. If any person below the age of 18 years makes any transaction on Zoylee platform, it shall be automatically deemed that their parents, guardians or legal caretakers have consented to their use and we deny any liability arising from their failure to do so.