At Zoylee, accessible from www.zoylee.com and Zoylee Mobile App, one of our main priorities is the
collected and recorded by Zoylee and how we use it. If you have additional questions or require more
We respect the privacy of your personal data (any identity revealing information such as name,
contact details, and/or bank information) you share with us. We assure you that we practice industry
guidelines to safeguard your privacy on our platform, both website and mobile app, as stated above.
Information we collect:
We monitor the IP address of the visitors and analyze the data thus collected to understand trends
and market statistics. Our platform may gather your personal information, if you;
- 1. Sign up and create your profile, or
- 2. Otherwise share your personal information with us, or
- 3. Use Zoylee platform services in any way, or
- 4. Fill up our contact forms or subscribe to our newsletters or other information from us, such
as emails, or
- 5. Apply for a job, take part in our surveys and contests or otherwise take part in activities
we promote that may require your personal data,
- 6. Login with Facebook, it may fetch your email address, name, profile picture, and social ID,
- 7. If you login with Gmail, it may fetch your email address, name, profile image, and social ID.
Information gathered through use of Zoylee platform and services
When you access our platform, we will automatically gather some data from your computer, which may
- 1. IP address
- 2. Operating system
- 3. Browser type
- 4. Cookies
- 5. Device’s ID and its location
- 6. Language
- 7. Pages you have visited
- 8. Pop-ups or push notifications you may have seen and responded to
- 9. Date, time, and duration of your visit
- 10. The kind of services you seek
- 11. The way you use such services
How we use this information?
This type of information is gathered for analytics and evaluation so as to improve User Experience by
upgrading the platform features and the services that we offer. We may internally use or share the
collected data from you with third-parties for some or all of the listed objectives:
- • Know your activities and interests on our platform.
- • Verify and determine user authenticity, and any financial transactions in relation to any
payments you make.
- • Customize and/or tailor any form of communication that we may have with your with respect to
the information or services we think you may find useful or which may interest you.
- • Individualize and enhance your experience on the platform.
- • Improve, personalize, and expand our services and offerings on our Website and App.
- • Develop new products, services, features, and functionality for you.
- • Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer
service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for
marketing and promotional purposes.
Find and prevent fraud
When you sign up on our platform for account creation or otherwise share your data with us, we may
utilize it to send promotional and/or marketing collaterals to you. However, you can at any time
unsubscribe from receiving such materials.
As an online services aggregator, we provide a platform to carry out a transaction (appointment booking)
between salons, parlors, spas and the customers. To provide an easy appointment booking facility and
otherwise ensure fulfillment of the contractual commitments with the vendors (salons, parlors and spas),
we may share some personal information with them to verify and authenticate your identity for delivery
of the services and benefits that you may be entitled to. Zoylee doesn’t endorse or represent any
third-party companies, services or websites. The personal information that you provide or that is
go through the privacy statements of those third-party services before proceeding.
We may also share some collected data on social networking sites and/or with our marketing partners for
sharing adverts to you, and to search engines and analytic professionals.
Zoylee may share:
A) Your personal information with any individual or organization where we believe in good faith
that such data sharing is important for:
- a. Comply with the law or in response to a court order or administrative proceeding.
- b. Producing relevant information with reference to arbitration, litigation, internal or
government or investigations;
- c. Protecting the rights, safety, property or interests of Zoylee or others;
- d. Otherwise as granted by the law.
B) Personal information about our visitors – both customers and non-customers, with the given
types of organization that we appoint on our behalf to perform different kinds of operations:
- a. Financial companies that specialize in banking and online payments.
- b. Non-financial agencies that are engaged in data and payment processing.
Notwithstanding this Privacy Statement, you acknowledge that we hold the right to share your data with
any legal, regulatory, governmental, tax, law enforcement or other concerned bodies according to
applicable law and our legal obligations.
We have deployed enterprise-grade security measures like physical, technical, administrative, and
electronic arrangements to safeguard the data against loss, theft, misuse, and alteration. Our payment
processing partner complies with the latest PCI DSS standard, and therefore, you can rest assured that
the information you share with us is fully against theft or loss with respect to the industry standards
for data security. However, please note that no practices for security are 100% effective and in case
you think your data security or privacy has been compromised, feel free to contact us at
at the earliest.
It is your responsibility to protect any password that you use to access your account on Zoylee. Kindly
treat the OTPs (One Time Passwords), special characters, and letters confidentially, and do not share it
with others. We disclaim any liability arising because of your failure to do so. In case of a lost
password, you might partially lose control over your personal information shared with us. Hence, you
must get your password changed immediately by contacting us.
Cookies and web beacons
Our website uses "Cookies" so that we can customize our content and serve you with relevant information
when you revisit our website. Cookies can be described as small bits of data that web servers send to
your web browser, which it saves in text form. You have the option to choose whether to accept the
cookies or not by toggling on/off your browser notification. We use the data thus collected to analyze
and understand the user behavior to further improve our online services. It is to be noted that if you
reject cookies, then it might restrict you from accessing certain sections or features of our website.
You may please write to us at [email protected]
to express your objection regarding Zoylee using
and/or disclosing your personal information or any of the above-mentioned purposes at any time.
One of our priorities is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents
and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. Zoylee does
not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 18. If you
think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to
contact us immediately at email: [email protected]
and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove
such information from our records.
Only those individuals, who are 18 years or above, are allowed to conduct any transaction through Zoylee
platform. Parents, guardians or legal caretakers of the individuals under 18 years are solely
responsible for ensuring that their children and/or wards do not carry out any transaction without their
permission. If any person below the age of 18 years makes any transaction on Zoylee platform, it shall
be automatically deemed that their parents, guardians or legal caretakers have clearly consented to
their use and we deny any liability arising from their failure to do so.