Achieve Maha Shivratri’s Attractive No Makeup Look
- By zbuzzusr , February 21, 2020
The spring season is around the corner and it is time to welcome its first festival, Maha Shivratri. Treated
as the anniversary of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati, this day has a different sentiment with many
beliefs attached to it.
The main belief and prayers revolve around attaining a Shiva-like groom and prosperous married life.
However, this requires looking appealing. Henceforth, like many other Hindu ladies, you might be
thinking about how to look pretty while fasting. Stop creasing your brows, relax, and get to know how to
stand out this Maha Shivratri.
Tips to Attain no Makeup Look
- Maha Shivratri, as celebrated around February (as per Tithis) when the wintery effect persists.
For this, try avoiding heavy makeup that can dry out your skin.
- Opt for light makeup with a slight shimmery effect. You can achieve it with a mix of foundation,
illuminator, and moisturizer.
- When selecting a concealer, opt for one with an orange or pink undertone. Where orange
undertone concealer can effectively hide slightly dark under-eye circles, pink is fit for really dark
- Chuck your brush concealer and use the dot technique around the side of your nose, mouth,
and eyes. For a quick and simple application, you can use a Q-tip.
- Instead of swiping the highlighter from the cheekbone to the hairline, strike it lightly on the
apple of your cheeks. Using a fan brush and a feather-light grip, brush it towards your ear. You
can also apply it lightly to your brow bone.
- Try mineral blushes in muted bronze, pink, and peach tones easily bring out a sun-kissed, glow-y
- Replace your precious red lipstick with light coral or nude tones for the day look.
- Opt for a nude or beige eyeshadow and blend it well with a smudge brush for peek-a-boo eye
- Apply a thin swipe of eyeliner, curl the lashes and finish it off with clear mascara.
- Fill your brows with a dark brown brow powder or gel and set it with a brow spool.
- Set your makeup and finish the entire look with loose powder. Remember to go for the shade
that is close to your skin tone.
Wasn’t this simple to follow? If yes, then put your makeup essentials to good use and get ready to bring
out the inner, beautiful goddess this Maha Shivratri.
Until then, Har Har Mahadev!