A woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears.
Golden milk, also known as turmeric milk, is an age-old tradition to boost immunity and get healthy-looking skin and body.
Turmeric is one of the most celebrated spices in India, it is indigenously grown and has a lot of health benefits. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties, and also works wonders in cutting down fat from your body.
Turmeric milk is a yellow-colored beverage that has countless benefits, from the skin to hair, from weight loss to boosting immunity, Turmeric milk is a wonderful way to look after your body.
There are numerous benefits of turmeric milk,
– It helps in boosting immunity, as it is packed with antioxidants and other beneficial substances.
– It has anti-inflammatory properties that work in preventing acidity and also aids indigestion.
– It helps in relaxing your mood and lets you ease in with your mind.
– It regulates sleep, as it helps in soothing your mind.
– It works as a weight loss drink as well.
– It has vitamin D, and vitamin B12, which are highly beneficial and imperative for healthy growth
– It also helps in easing menstrual cramps and regulates blood flow.
– It helps to keep us warm during winters.
– It could also act as a meal supplement at times.
– With the presence of amazing nutrients, helps in promoting and advancing memory.
– It reduces the risk of a heart attack.
Noting these amazing benefits of turmeric milk, let’s get started on how to make this amazing beverage.
– ¼ tsp turmeric powder
– ½ tsp grated ginger
– 1 clove
– 1 small cardamom
– 1 tsp ghee
– 1 glass milk (cow preferably)
– ¼ tsp pepper
– Sugar (as per your taste)
– Add the pan to the stove, switch it on to the medium flame.-
– Add the glass of milk to the pan
– Add the turmeric powder, ginger, clove, cardamom, and pepper
– Let it simmer for a while on low flame
– Add the ghee to the solution
– Put the stove on a medium flame, and let the mixture come to a boil.
– Add sugar according to your taste, but if you are drinking this milk for sling weight then strictly abstain from using white sugar, instead of either you can use jaggery powder or stevia.
– Pour the mixture into a glass
– And your golden milk is ready to savor your taste buds.
The golden milk is best recommended an hour before going to sleep, as it also enhances the sleep value other than its numerous benefits.
So, go ahead and try this amazing drink.